October 5, 2009

Kee's world from the staronline-report card day

I still remember about the past when I'm still a little "cute kid"...
I always worry when come to the rePort card Day, Because My result is "worst"
compare to other...

Everytime this day reach, I always noticed those expression come from my friend parent...
Damm funny and curious when they taken their son report card...
For what will happen after going home?? WHO know??

Sometime I even saw one of my friend, her age around 15 that time...
When she and her parent taken the report card, my friend cry due to the poor result...
How poor? I tell you... PMR result... I think she get 5 A1 above...
hey.. That good right???
Why everyday In our daily life we aim??
GOOD result??
No!!!!
Is money that we aim in our life...
DId good result bring good future??
who know?
Ok..., here some comic ..



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(little talk: can I go out tonight helping my friend do assignment? haix.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment